Project Officer, 4D Printing Using Stereolithography
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of 3D printing resin with nano fillers used in Stereolithography apparatus
- Prepare samples, characterization of samples, perform printing work, assist team on experimental and documentation work
- Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical, Materials, Chemistry, Physics or related field
- 6 months research experience in related area
- Expertise in resin based polymer 3D printing
- Experiences with commercial SLA printers like Asiga
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Knowledge in basics of chemistry and polymer materials fundamentals
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.