Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
First-Level Discipline: Education
Second-Level Discipline: Distance Education/Educational Technology
- Implement building and development tasks of the laboratory;
- Actively undertake the building of laboratory research teams;
- Actively carry out research in specific areas, undertake state, province and ministry-level research programs and achieve innovative research results;
- Actively conduct exchanges and cooperation with overseas universities or research institutions;
- Responsible for research and development on infrastructure construction, technologies, and engineering in the laboratory in the laboratory.
Meet the hiring criteria for Top Young Talents of D1 and D2 level of Humanities and Social Sciences or Science and Engineering.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1 & D2) of Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly