Assistant / Associate / Professor (D2) of Environmental Science and Engineering
First-Level Discipline: Environmental Science and Engineering
Second-Level Discipline: Environmental Science and Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Ecology (or related subjects)
- Complete the teaching tasks required by BNU;
- Play a backbone role in undertaking state-level research projects;
- Publish academic papers on high-level academic journals;
- Win state-level award (top six) or first prize (top five) of teaching or research at province and ministry level or second prize (top two) of teaching or research at province and ministry level.
Meet the hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of D2 level of Science and Engineering, and meet the following conditions:
- Publish high-level and milestone research results, and publish at least 5 high-quality articles as the first or corresponding author;
- Special talents urgently needed for discipline and industry development;
- Be granted doctoral degree by a domestic or foreign university and acquire overseas work (or post-doctor) experience;
- Aged under 31 in principle.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (D2) of Environmental Science and Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Academic Posts jobs in China
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China