Assistant / Associate / Professor (C) of Environmental Science and Engineering
Category: High-level foreign teachers for teaching and research (Performing duties as a full-timer for 3 months and above each year)
First-Level Discipline: Environmental Science and Engineering
Second-Level Discipline: Environmental Science and Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Ecology (or related subjects)
- Complete the teaching tasks required by BNU;
- Responsible for major national research and development projects, key fund projects, and key international cooperation projects;
- Apply for key research awards above the province and ministry level;
- Publish academic papers on high-level academic journals.
Meet the hiring criteria for Top Young Talents of C level of science and engineering; be granted titles such as Associate Professor and above by universities or research institutions at home and abroad; with solid theoretical and specialized knowledge of the discipline, and be well-informed about the discipline development trends at home and abroad.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (C) of Environmental Science and Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Academic Posts jobs in China
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China