Project Officer, Additive Manufacturing Research
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of AM engineering applications
- Reliability analysis of hybrid AM specimens and FEM modeling of AM process
- Bachelor Degree in Additive Manufacturing and Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 3 years research experience in related area of hybrid AM, material testing and FEM
- Expertise in ABAQUS FEM modelling of AM process
- Prior Publications in AM research
- Proficiency in languages such as C, C++ and Python, ABAQUS FEM
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.