Project Officer, Railway Engineering and Laser Cladding Study
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of laser cladding of railway engineering components
- Reliability analysis of laser cladding specimens and FEM modeling of laser cladding
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum 3 years research experience in related area of laser cladding, material testing and FEM
- Expertise in ABAQUS FEM modelling of laser cladding process
- Prior publications in laser cladding research
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python, XFEM
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.