Professor of Vascular/Metabolic Diseases
6 days left
- Full Time
A full-time position at the Lee Kong Chian School is Medicine is open for a Professor of Vascular/Metabolic Diseases. The ideal applicant will have an international reputation in both research and education within the School’s research area in Vascular/Metabolic Diseases. Reporting to the Dean and Vice Dean, Research, the appointee is expected to undertake high quality research in Vascular/Metabolic Diseases, in line with the research strategy of the School. The appointee will obtain research funding and supervise research staff and students. The appointee is also expected to undertake teaching and educational responsibilities for the training of medical students and postgraduate research students.
- PhD and/or MD
- Relevant postdoctoral experience
- Significant experience and outstanding, world-class track record of research and teaching with a high level of scientific achievement, productivity, and impact in the field of Vascular/Metabolic Diseases
- Proven track record of strong leadership and ability to drive change
- Demonstrated ability to develop teams and to create networks at both a national and international level
- Good communication skills and an appreciation for constructive teamwork
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior faculty members and research staff
- Experience and desire to participate in postgraduate and undergraduate education and training
- Track record of having supervised graduate students to successful completion of PhDs, as main supervisor
Interested applicants are invited to apply to Associate Professor Andrew Tan, Vice-Dean, Faculty Affairs, for the above position with a detailed resume at the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: 14 August 2020