Project Officer, Polymers and Polymer Composites
7 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Develop carbon fiber sizing agents for enhancing properties of continuous carbon fiber-reinforced thermoplastic prepregs
- Optimize the materials and processes through experimental studies, and establish structure-property relationship for the materials developed
- Write project reports, technology disclosures and scientific publications
- A Bachelor's degree in Polymer Science, Materials Science or Chemistry
- Research experience on polymer-related topic(s)
- Strong background in polymer science and organic synthesis, especially have good understanding about the effects of structures and microstructures of polymer composites on their thermo-mechanical properties
- Competent in characterization of polymer-based formulations and materials, such as using SEM and TEM for morphological characterization, and chemical structural analysis
- Good English speaking and writing skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU