Research Fellow, Computer Science
7 days left
- Full Time
NTU-Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Perform data collection of construction work phases
- Train convolutional neural networks for object detection
- Build a rule base system to determine the construction progress
- Build front-end and back-end systems of mobile application
- PhD in Computer Science or other related fields
- Expertise in Machine Learning and Rule-based systems
- Proficient programming in at least in one of the following languages: C, C++, Matlab, R, Python
- Experience with deep learning tools such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.