Research Assistant, Food Printing
1 day left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) serves to drive research development and industry adoption of additive manufacturing technology though collaborative projects with leading industry partners, and with schools and research centres within and beyond the University. We invite applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Develop and characterize food inks for food printing
- Write publications, patents, protocols, reports, procedures and keep project records
- Manage procurement and inventory
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other related fields
- Experience in 3D printing with a specialization in food printing
- Experience in writing scientific publications
- Self-motivated with good communication and teamworking skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU