Research Associate, Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
NTU AI Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The primary mission of the NTU AI Corp Lab is to research and deploy cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms for impactful applications spanning across various strategic areas. The Research Centre also aims to advance research, accelerate digitalization and innovation for both established corporations and SMEs, and develop solutions catering to industrial and institutional needs, both in regional and international markets.
- Conduct research and develop advanced deep learning algorithms for for computational photography and the task of image and video restoration
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Strong background in machine learning and computer vision
- Prior experience in image/video restoration, image generation/systhesis, or computational photography and editing is preferable
- Strong publication records in top-tier machine learning or computer vision conferences/journals, such as TPAMI, IJCV, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICML and AAAI
- Knowledge of scientific or engineering software like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.