Project Officer, Communication Studies/Information Studies/Social Science
A Project Officer position is currently available at Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI).
- Administer the grant including financial tracking, hiring, procurement, and other administrative tasks
- Manage student helpers in conducting studies.
- Conduct literature reviews, prepare interview protocols and research measurements.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research, including collection and analysis of relevant data.
- Prepare financial and progress reports, presentations, press releases, as well as other research related documents
- Liaise with external parties such as vendors, media outlets, government and non-governmental agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication studies, information studies, or related social science fields
- Good project management skills, with multi-tasking ability
- Skills and basic training in quantitative and qualitative research for social science
- Academic writing skills required, with analytical skills a bonus (social media analysis)
- Ability to run standard statistical tests preferred (e.g., using SPSS or SATS or R, for regression, ANOVA, etc.)
- A good team player with effective communication skills and the ability to work closely with faculty, staff and external collaborators
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.