Project Officer, Geotechnical Engineering
5 days left
- Full Time
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Project Officer.
The Project Officer will support the research for the project: Stability Evaluation of Singapore Rocks in Response to Climate Change. This project focuses on understanding potential instability of rock mass due to sea level rise. The main task is laboratory experiment on rock fractures and implications for field observation. The position involves conducting research, supervising undergraduate students, and writing scientific articles.
- Responsible for laboratory experiments on rock fracture instability due to fluid pressurization
- Responsible for field observations and in-depth implications for rock instability in nature
- Prepare technical reports, and write scientific papers
- BSc degree in geotechnical engineering from a reputable university
- Background in experimental rock mechanics, publications in top journals of rock mechanics will be given favorable consideration
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.