Research Associate, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Research Associate (Engineering Geology/Application of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning to Geotechnical Engineering)
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Research Associate.
The Centre for Urban Solutions is to provide leadership in developing innovative solutions and sustainable technologies for space creation and urban infrastructure development.
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang Technological University is a leading school for Sustainable Built Environment. It has over 60 faculty members and more than 1,500 students and is rapidly expanding its range of education and research activities.
- To be involved in a research project related to engineering geology or application of artificial intelligence or machine learning to geotechnical engineering
- Master Degree in Civil Engineering, Engineering Geology, or equivalent from a recognised university
- Strong expertise in geotechnical engineering, engineering geology or machine learning related research
- Knowledge of geotechnical engineering, engineering geology or artificial intelligence
- Able to work independently and assist junior researchers
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Working or research experience of at least 2 years is desirable
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.