Research Associate, Video Analytics
1 day left
- Full Time
A Research Associate position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
The Research Associate will work on a project to conduct the research on the development of Data Analysis of Recovered Data from Flash Memory for image and video data. The roles of this position include:
- Development of image and video data restoration algorithms and software development in Android System
- Development of image and video recovery methods of corrupted zip file
- Recovery of encrypted data in Android system
- Master Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 3 years research experience in research institute or university in related area is required
- Expertise in video algorithms and machine learning
- Good publication track record is required
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.