Research Associate Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
NTU AI Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The primary mission of the Lab is to research and deploy cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms for impactful applications spanning across various strategic areas. The Research Centre also aims to cultivate AI talent advance research, accelerate digitalization and innovation for both established corporations and SMEs, and develop solutions catering to industrial and institutional needs, both in regional and international markets.
- Conduct training to teachers on artificial intelligence (AI) educational materials
- Research, design, author, edit, and publish AI teaching materials, such as textbooks, courseware, lesson plan, teaching slides, etc.
- Research, develop, polish, and optimize teaching curriculum, tasks and activities on online and offline experimental platforms
- Participate and assist in teaching and research activities and to support effective teaching practice
- Translate and edit teaching materials to and from Chinese and English
- Master's degree and above in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of scientific or engineering software like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc
- Background in machine learning and prior experience in teaching is preferable
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and summarization skills
- Good command of Chinese and English, both oral and written along with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individual and professional groups
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.