ICE Placement Administrator
ICE Placement Administrator
£19,360 per annum
A minimum of 37.5 hours per week
Hartpury University and Hartpury College are among the UK’s leading specialist education providers in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. Located in Gloucestershire, Hartpury University and Hartpury College of Further Education sit side-by-side on a beautiful 360-hectare campus. We provide world-class facilities to almost 4,000 university and college-level students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, A-levels and diplomas, as well as undertaking industry research. The University holds Teaching Excellence Framework Gold and has 98% graduate employability, whilst the College is rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas. A passionate and innovative business culture and exceptional support networks make Hartpury an ideal career choice.
About the Role
- You will be a key member of the Innovation, Careers and Enterprise (ICE) student work placement administration team.
- You will act as a point of contact for placement students & tutors and manage all documentation effectively.
- Maintaining good relationships and advising student placement employers, academic tutors and students will form an important part of your daily role, whilst ensuring that databases and record systems supporting work placements are accurately updated.
- You will be a valuable member of the wider Innovation Careers & Enterprise team contributing to various student related events such as careers fairs, open days and employer engagement activities.
- You will be computer literate, organised, and able to work methodically and accurately.
- You will demonstrate a professional, tactful and customer focused approach to all aspects of your work.
- You will have the ability to work effectively within a busy team environment and communicate with all levels of staff, students and industry partners in a confident and knowledgeable manner.
What we Offer
- Wellbeing events and Employee Assistance Programme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts Scheme
- Support for continuous professional development
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Visit our website www.hartpury.ac.uk to see full details and to apply online or telephone (01452) 702135 to request documents by post.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 26th July 2020
Interviews will be held on Thursday 13th August 2020
Hartpury values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.