Senior Servicenow Technical Consultant/Developer
Work type: Fixed Term, Fixed Term (Periodic)
Division/Faculty: Chief Operating Officer
Department/School: Business Services
Salary: $105,684 - $114,389 (UOM 8)
Role & Superannuation rate: Professional - Full time - 9.5% super
About Chief Operating Operator Portfolio
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) Portfolio is responsible for the University’s budget and financial performance, and the management of its property and capital. It also delivers efficient and effective shared services in support of all aspects of the University’s business.
About the role
Under the broad direction of the ServiceNow Technical Lead and as a scrum team member, you will be responsible for estimating work effort, the design and development of ServiceNow applications, maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and provide support for all applications on ServiceNow platform, including bespoke extensions.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer with an appropriate tertiary qualification and/or equivalent mix of education/training and relevant experience.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering large-scale ServiceNow implementations.
- Extensive and proven developer experience in large organisations.
- Estimating and executing assigned workload for ServiceNow development and support including triage, analysis, service restoration, request fulfillment, defect fixing and enhancements on ServiceNow platform and all applications as per documented service level agreements.
- Involved in designing the technical solution and helping technical/functional lead to prepare platform wide solutions.
- Providing platform and application monitoring, preventative maintenance as well as continuous improvement to meet high levels of client satisfaction KPIs.
- Responsible for developing and enhancing University ServiceNow Service Portal/s capabilities.
- Working closely with your scrum team, other teams within the ServiceNow Solutions team along with other teams across the broader University, to provide inputs into planning, architecture, design and development of complex applications on ServiceNow platform and its integration with systems across a variety of technologies.
- Assessing, understanding and documenting the impact of application change to production services, integration points and components.
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/staff-benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria* found in the Position Description for the role.
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/selection-criteria
Applications close: 21 Jul 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time