Research Associate, Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical and Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Development of novel and effective machine learning algorithms for Brain-Computer Interface (BCI)
- Design experiment protocol and manage the subject trials
- Supervising junior research staff and students
- Master's degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Experience with Brain-Computer Interface and machine learning is a must
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Past publication track record is a strong plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU