Research Associate, Computing System Modeling and Simulation
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The Research Associate will be involved in:
- Mathematical modeling of the ultrasonic wave computing fabric
- Dataflow mapping strategy to integrate this fabric with a conventional digital computing system
- Develop an FPGA-based demonstration prototype
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Expertise in architectural simulation of computing systems
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++
- Knowledge of Verilog-a device modeling and SPICE is an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.