Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore is looking for a candidate to join them as Research Associate.
- Analyse and evaluate state of the art algorithms related to motion planning, control and human robot interaction
- Solve cutting-edge scientific and technical challenges related to control, motion planning and human robot interaction algorithm for assistive robotic wheelchair
- Design, develop, and evaluate the performance of the algorithms in Python and C/C++
- Master's degree in mechatronics, electronic engineering or computer engineering or other related majors
- Academic or work experience in control, motion planning algorithm and human robot interaction algorithm
- High proficiency in Python and/or C++
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.