The SJ-NTU Corporate Lab invites applicants for the position of Research Associate.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the project on Li-Fi/ visible light communication positioning hardware platform for indoor navigation services. This includes:
- Development of integrated VLCP systems, including signal processing and localization algorithm development
- Development of machine learning techniques for localization and tracking accuracy
- Oversee and support the progress of another project related to visible light communication and positioning systems
- Working with industry partner to evaluate the performance of the developed systems
- Submission of a comprehensive report on project progress and deliverables
- MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Light field display, or related disciplines.
- Experience in the field of VLCP involving Indoor positioning and navigation system
- Familiar and good understanding of signal processing, optimization theory, compressive sensing, sensor fusion, machine learning.
- Excellent in coding, complex algorithm development, and implementing algorithms for machine learning and data analytics.
- Able to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with good communication and interpersonal skills