Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate (#48) to support the research for the project titled: Next Generation Aerospace Power Converters (RRE 1.1).
- Design and development of high density power electronic converter systems for aerospace applications.
- The scope of the project includes requirement capture, preliminary and detail design, simulation models, control algorithm development, gate driver, controller
- Communication hardware development prototyping,
- Component testing and building of full power converter system and testing.
- Master’s degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering with experience in power electronics/ control system
- Demonstrated technical knowledge pertaining to modelling and simulation of power electronic converter systems.
- Knowledge and experience in power electronics converters, modulation techniques and controls methods
- Understanding of Multi-level converters, modulation and controlling algorithms
- Hands on experience in development of power electronics hardware for AC/DC, DC/DC converters
- Experience in working with the microcontrollers for power electronics controls
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.