HP-NTU Digital Manufacturing Corp Lab invites applicants for the position of Research Associate
The suitable candidate will research, develop and create courseware on AI in Digital Manufacturing. He/she will also assist and/or deliver the courseware in lectures, tutorials and workshops.
- Research, develop and create a series of instructional course materials and resources on AI in Digital Manufacturing
- Contribute in the preparation of progress reports for project group or program level updates and quarterly presentations to stakeholders
- Assist and/or conduct short courses/workshops on topics related to AI in Digital Manufacturing that will be rolled out as part of the Digital Manufacturing series through the School of Mechanical Engineering (MAE) and PaCE@NTU
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Computer Engineering / Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence concepts, Machine Learning techniques and Deep Learning frameworks, and familiar working with sensors, actuators, controls, mechanisms, automation programming and multi-loop closed-loop control systems, especially in multi-input, multi-output controls
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills, and a good command in English (verbal and written)