Research Fellow, Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering invites applications for our Research Fellow position.
- Perform results reporting and analysis
- Perform technical guidance or influence the work of others
- Ensure lab requirements are qualified and maintained at scheduled interval according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Provide documentation support to the department by participating in writing/revising of SOPs, protocols, and any other assigned work
- Update management on lab/project/activity status
- PhD Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ related disciplines
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to make timely decision or recommendations to superior based on experience and expertise
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills, organizational skills and bookkeeping skills
- Possess basic microbiological skills (eg. Media preparation, bacterial culture, enumeration using serial dilution and plating or other conventional techniques)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU