Research Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering
A Research Fellow position is available at School of Materials Science & Engineering, Singapore Nanyang Technological University (NTU). The main role is to design and fabricate conductive printing materials, and functionalize printed electronics device with mechanical durability and electrical stability.
- PhD in Materials Science and Engineering, or related entering degree
- Expertise in stretchable electronic device
- Well trained in 3D printing, materials fabrication and characterization, theoretical modeling
- Solid knowledge in device fabrication, including thin film deposition, scanning electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy, etc
- Independently conduct research with strong self-motivation and exploration spirit
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.