NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The research project is in collaboration with industry on fermentation and scale up of production of microalgae.
- The successful candidate will contribute to the research and execution of a research project on fermentation and scale up of production of microalgae.
- Facilitation in research project planning and provide support for all project-related activities
- Assist PI in procurement of equipment and consumables
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- The candidate is expected to have a Bachelor degree in Science/Engineering or related fields
- Relevant education background or research background in food science and technology are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Good team player with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
Hiring Institution: NTU