Post Doctoral in Tunable Antenna Design
Postdoctoral research position is available to work with dept. of Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering of the United Arab Emirates University. The work is in the area of Tunable antenna design, characterization and Rf circuit design.
PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering in the area of Antenna and Microwave Engineering
Strong background in antenna design and characterization. Experienced with electromagnetic simulation software like CST, HFSS etc.
- Significant experience and technical skills in antenna design, fabrication and characterizations.
- Familiarity with 3D electromagnetic simulation software/tools specially CST.
- Candidate will plan, perform and manage research projects independently, and as part of a team, and disseminate results via peer-reviewed journals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also required.
- Postdoctoral experience and publication in international peer-reviewed journals are desirable.
- Adaptable and flexible to the continuous changes associated with research demands.
- We are looking for a person who will interact broadly, both within the laboratories and with other research groups, and faculty members in the department who share a spirit of interaction and collaboration.
- In our group we value independent critical thinking and candid discussion of all aspects of science.
Special Instructions to Applicant
Candidates should submit their curriculum vitae along with the contact information of three referees
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department Electrical Engineering - (COE)
Job Close Date 26-08-2020
Job Category Academic - Post-Doctoral