Research Fellow, school of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Additive Microstructure Engineering Laboratory in the school of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at NTU (Singapore) is a young, diverse, and interdisciplinary research group with interests in microstructure control, structure-property relationships of polycrystalline metals, and additive manufacturing (AddME Lab). They have been awarded the National Research Foundation Fellowship to develop novel in-line monitoring techniques for selective laser melting and would like to seek a highly motivated individual to work on this project as Research Fellow.
- Develop in-line monitoring techniques to characterize the materials during SLM processes
- Assess the mechanical properties of produced materials
- A Doctoral Degree in Materials Science and Engineering or Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering with experience and knowledge on the following areas:
- In-line monitoring of SLM processes
- SLM processes
- Mechanics and mechanical testing of structural materials
- Excellent level of spoken and written english
- High quality publication record in relevant journals
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU