Research Fellow, Computer Science/Statistics/Computational Biomechanics
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Assist with the development of a clinical analysis framework for populations with movement disorders
- Assist with the user experience (i.e., UX) of the clinical analysis framework for in real-world settings
- PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Computational Biomechanics or equivalent
- Familiarity with graphical user interface development
- Proficiency in Python; preferably also proficiency in R
- Ability to work in a collaborative clinical environments, including work with non-statisticians, non-engineers and non-scientists
- Established software development track record is preferable
- Some industry experience working within field of expertise is preferable
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.