NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences is currently looking for a candidate for the position of: Project Officer.
The Project Officer will conducting research and study techniques in constructing constrained codes. Specifically, he/she will:
- Study and provide a survey on known algebraic and combinatorial techniques in constrained coding;
- Design and develop new solutions for constrained coding;
- Identify new research directions in constrained coding.
- Undergraduate in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Research experience in algebraic or combinatorial coding theory
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts in data storage
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU