Research Assistant, Instructional Science/Educational Technology
The Centre for Research and Development in Learning at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (CRADLE@NTU) is seeking applications for a Research Assistant.
The Research Assistant will be an integral members of an inter-disciplinary research lab developing pedagogical innovations for university learning environments.
- Plan and design the microlesson e-learning with stakeholders
- Plan and run the experiments for microlesson e-learning, and collect data
- Prepare and run surveys
- Liaise with various stakeholders
- Perform research analysis, prepare research reports and statistical tables
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Principal Investigator
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Instructional Science or Educational Technology or related discipline
- Good knowledge of e-learning design, and able to use tools to create digital content
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work within given deadlines
- Self-directed learner who effectively picks up relevant skills as needed
- Good statistical knowledge and data analytic skills is preferred
- Prior experience with social science research and/or user-centered design will be a plus
- Prior experience with academic publication processes will be a plus
- Preference for working collaboratively in teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.