Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Assistant to support research for the project titled: AI for Smart Discovery.
- Integrate research outcomes/open source from various projects
- Build prototype based on the developed model and algorithms, and testing them for functionality and performance
- Work with industry partners to test and adapt these prototypes to their needs
- Deploy and integrate research outcomes in industry environment
- Assist in developing models and algorithms for data analytics
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or proven hands-on experience in software development, or related areas
- Ready to take on existing project development work and continue the development work seamlessly
- Knowledge of data analytics workflow
- Familiar with web development and front-end development
- Familiar with relational databases and experience in No-SQL database will be advantageous
- Experience working with multiple operating systems/platforms and cloud computing will be advantageous
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, with the ability to work with a team of researchers and industry
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.