Organization Name Audit and Compliance
Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The University’s mission is to seamlessly integrate research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in science, engineering and medicine, and also to be a catalyst towards Abu Dhabi’s 2030 vision for a knowledge-based economy. Khalifa University has three campuses in the city of Abu Dhabi – the KU Main Campus, Masdar City Campus and the Sas Al Nakhl Campus, the latter two housing the internationally renowned Masdar and Institute and Petroleum Institute, respectively.
Auditor is responsible to conduct internal audit assignments in line with the approved Internal Audit work program.
- Attend the opening planning meetings with the Head of the Department / Section / Function under review.
- Participate in the preparation of the detailed internal audit work program to address the risks identified along with the testing strategy.
- Implement the testing strategy to achieve the objectives of audit assignment.
- Perform testing of internal controls identified during the planning phase to the extent documented in the risk assessment. Conclude on the internal controls effectiveness.
- Use computer software that aids in performing analytical tests (CAATS).
- Identifie sufficient, factual, reliable, relevant and useful information to support test results.
- Document the work done during the understanding of the business of the Department / Section / Function under review.
- Document and confirm the issues raised and the management response.
- Prepare the Internal Audit Control exception sheet.
- Participate in the drafting of the Internal Audit report.
- Attend the closing meeting with the Head of the Department / Section / Function under review to discuss the issues raised and the proposed recommendations.
- Participate in conducting the follow up assignments to ensure the proper implementation of the corrective actions agreed in the report.
- Keep the E-Government Portal updated with Audit activities as mandated.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 0-1 year of relevant experience
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly