One Research Assistant position is currently available in the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI), NTU. This position is open to individuals who are keen to join a project on consumers' implicit and explicit responses to sensory cues in alternate protein foods.
- Assist in coordinating and running research projects
- Work closely with local and overseas collaborators and third party service providers in conducting the projects
- Daily operational, administrative, and logistics duties related to the research projects
- Conduct and organise project meetings
- Conduct and interpret quantitative data analyses for projects and journal publications
- Actively contribute to the preparation of manuscript drafts for peer-reviewed journals
- Undertake any additional project duties as required by the supervisor
- At least Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, public health, or any related social science disciplines.
- Experience in quantitative data analysis using relevant statistical tools (e.g. SPSS, AMOS) will be preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in scientific writing through publications in public health or social sciences literature. Final year dissertations/theses will also be accepted as writing samples.
- At least 1 year of work experience in social sciences research or related discipline preferred. However, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.