Assistant Professor, Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management
Department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management – Faculty of Sports Studies
Deadline: 23 Jul 2020
Start date: September 2020
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position:
Assistant Professor with a focus on kinanthropology for the Department of Social Scientists and Sports Management
- Master's degree, PhD in the field of kinanthropology, or just before the completion of PhD studies (assistant position offer);
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written), active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form);
- Teaching practice at a university in the field;
- Socio-psychological focus as an advantage.
Description of the main activities:
- Subjects teaching according to the focus and schedule of the faculty;
- Supervision and opposition to bachelor's and master's theses;
- Scientific research and publishing activities;
- Engaging in project activities.
Expected starting date: September 2020. Full-time position (40 hours per week).
The salary range for the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured curriculum vitae, cover letter, photocopies of documents on education, an overview of teaching and other relevant experience, an overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to The Personnel Office of Faculty of Sport Studies by July 23, 2020, in a form of the electronic application (below).
Additional information can be found on the websites of Masaryk University or the Faculty of Sports Studies. In case of questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.