Research Fellow, Neuroscience
The School of Biological Sciences invites application for the position of Research Fellow (Neuroscience).
- Conduct neuroscience research particularly focusing on rodent behaviour and electrophysiology
- Perform surgical procedure
- Perform data analysis using programming skills
- PhD in Neuroscience
- Research experience using tetrode-based unit recording in the hippocampus of free moving rodents, both for experimental procedures and analytical method using Matlab software
- Good programming skills in Matlab for spike and local field potential data
- Responsible use and care of laboratory animals course certificate from Singapore
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.