Project Officer, Immunology
A Project Officer position is available in the Immunology Laboratory of Prof Christiane Ruedl at the School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University.
The team is looking for a well-rounded individual who will provide assistance to other laboratory members, and be responsible for administrative and logistical upkeep pertaining to laboratory operations such as:
- Manage animal colony including genotyping and husbandry with basic phenotyping experiments
- Oversee laboratory procurement, inventory maintenance and organization
- Perform routine laboratory techniques – cell biology (tissue isolation, ELISA, flow cytometry), basic histology, making buffers and reagent preparation
- Degree in Biology, Biotechnology or related fields
- Candidates with experience in animal (mouse) handling, harvesting and phenotyping will be preferred
- A self-motivated, positive and optimistic individual who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and tackle challenges head on
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.