NTU-LTA Transport Research Centre (TRC@NTU) is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
- Conduct behavioral and perceptual experiments in the lab
- Collect data at the field
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Write summary, reports and papers
- Prepare for slides for project meetings
- Coordinate collaborations with SIT and funding agency
- Master degree in Transport Studies (transportation engineering / transport logistics) or equivalent field (e.g., visual perception); bachelor degree in human psychology, transport engineering / transport logistics/ transport management shall be an advantage
- Familiar with eye tracking studies
- Knowledge of statistical software packages including R, SAS or SPSS
- Knowledge of programming languages including Matlab with Psychtoolbox, e-prime, Python, and C++
- Prior research experience on research projects on visual perception, psychophysics, and surveys
- Be willing to do data collection beyond office hours (field surveys mostly 2pm - 9pm period)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.