Research Assistant, Environment and Water Research Institute
4 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
We are looking for a Research Assistant to join our Research Centre, Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Residues and Resource Reclamation Centre (NEWRI-R3C) from NTU.
- Work on basic experiments such as operation of a lab-scale environmental leaching tests setup, concrete sample testing, preparation and analysis of solids and leachates
- Assist in the design/building of experimental setups, and the sampling of MSW slag
- Assist in geotechnical testing and analysis of results
- Prepare and analyse metals distribution in the slag, carry out leaching tests and different compliance tests
- Prepare and characterize of MSW slag-concrete products (concrete mixture).
- Bachelor degree in environmental engineering, chemical engineering, inorganic chemistry or related disciplines.
- Experience in heavy metals leaching, environmental impact and life cycle assessment, fate and transport analysis, geotechnical testing, ash/slag treatment and upcycling
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.