Research Assistant, Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
We are looking for a Research Assistant to join our Research Centre, Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Residues and Resource Reclamation Centre (NEWRI-R3C) from NTU.
- Work on basic experiments such as operation of a lab-scale environmental leaching tests setup, concrete sample testing, preparation and analysis of solids and leachates
- Assisting in the design and building of experimental setups and assisting in the sampling of wastes such as MSW incineration bottom ash, brine etc
- Perform leaching and compliance tests and assisting in geotechnical testing and analysis of results
- Carry out studies on carbonation process, thermodynamic analysis and cost-benefit assessment
- B.Eng./B.Sc. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or related field
- Experience with characterization and treatment of wastes, and thermodynamic analysis
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent teamwork
- Good communication and writing in English
- Strong responsibility for research work
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU