Vocational TAFE, Teacher/Tutor, College of Trades
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Train the trades people of the future: Join an industry-connected and flexible team of quality educators, offering access to state-of-the-art technology and the most up-to-date techniques in the Automotive, Electrical and Engineering Vocational (TAFE) Trades sector. Your role will provide you with a rewarding opportunity to shape how students learn, by providing them with the tools and know-how to create their ultimate careers.
- Engagement – strong relationships + productive partnerships = beneficial outcomes
- Leadership – excellence in learning, teaching, research, engagement, governance
- ‘Can do’ approach – greatness and innovation » Openness – transparency in actions; consistency, fairness, integrity in relationships
- Inclusiveness – respect, participate, engage without discrimination
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CASUALS TO JOIN US IN THE FOLLOWING TRADES
- AUTOMOTIVE LIGHT AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRICAL
- AUTOMOTIVE AIR CONDITIONING
- AUTO HEAVY (DIESEL FITTING)
- ELECTRICAL INSTRUMENTATION
- PROCESS PLANT OPERATIONS
- METAL FABRICATION
- FITTING AND MACHINING
- RESOURCE AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- CABINET MAKING
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Please note this vacancy is a casual pool.
Your expression of interest will remain valid until 31 December 2020.
You will only be contacted if appropriate casual work becomes available whilst your application is active. Whilst applications are invited until the end of the year, we welcome EOIs as soon as possible as we have work already available
Vacancy Reference Number: 33388
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current CV/Resume including details of at least one referee (current supervisor), Vocational Education and Training relevant Currency evidence, Certified copies of your relevant qualifications and Trade. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.