Senior Postdoctoral Research Fellow, School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- Fixed Term (until December 2022), Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Adelaide
- Total Salary $98,571 to $117,057 pa (plus superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Appleton Institute combines excellence in research, teaching and community engagement across a range of scientific areas including safety science, sleep and biological rhythms, applied psychology, occupational health and safety, human factors, risk management and cultural anthropology. Our Human Factors and Safety Science research centres focus on studying people at work in order to understand workplace behaviour and human error, and to achieve enhancements to safety and productivity.
In this role, you will play a key role within the University’s ARC Discovery Project “Just right” job design: A new model using the Goldilocks paradigm”. You will be responsible for carrying out research activities as part of an elite and high-performing international team and will continue building the research capacity of the School through your own expertise and passion.
This is your opportunity to enrich your research experience and get your foot in the door at Australia’s fastest growing Universities to expand your career in research. Take the step and apply today!
- Hold a doctoral qualification in a discipline relevant to the project (ie; Psychology, Engineering, or Health-related).
- Post-doctoral research experience resulting in publications, conference papers or professional contributions.
- Proven ability to undertake investigative research work, demonstrating expertise and skill in research methods including analysis, interpretation of statistics and preparation of research reports.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 28 June 2020
Vacancy Reference Number: 33596
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.