Research Fellow, HP-NTU Digital Manufacturing Corporate Lab
HP-NTU Digital Manufacturing Corp Lab invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
The suitable candidate will lead and manage a team of researchers to conceptualize, develop knowledge and create courseware on Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Digital Manufacturing. He/she will also plan, coordinate and deliver the course content in lectures, tutorials and workshops.
- Supervise a team of researchers under his/her wings to create a series of instructional course materials and resources on AI in Digital Manufacturing
- Research, expand and contribute into the field of AI through publications
- Conceptualize and manage the creation of course materials and conduct short courses/workshops on topics related to AI in Digital Manufacturing that will be rolled out as part of the Digital Manufacturing series through the School of Mechanical Engineering (MAE) and PaCE@NTU
- Possess a Ph.D. in the field of Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Computer Engineering / Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent
- Well informed in the current research and development of Artificial Intelligence, Digital manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- A spirited leader with excellent project management capabilities, and possess a strong command in English (verbal and written) with keen interests in courseware development and pedagogy and a passion for teaching