Research Associate, Chemistry
Organization Name Chemistry
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
The research associate will be responsible for field sampling, maintaining laboratory inventory, independently executing experiments and assisting graduate students with their experiments
- M.Sc. in chemistry or life sciences (biochemistry, plant science, cell biology, etc)
- Comfortable being out in the field (desert or similar environment) to carry out sampling expeditions
- Experience using biochemical methods and analytical instruments to process biological samples
- Highly desirable: Experience using chromatography (HPLC, LC-MS)
- Highly desirable: Experience working with both plant and soil samples
- Highly desirable: Research experience in the biological activity of natural products
How To Apply
CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Research Associate, Chemistry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly