Research Associate, HP-NTU Corporate Lab
HP-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Assist to analyze and solve end-to-end supply chain design problems and other optimization problems in supply chain and operations
- Develop heuristic and optimal algorithms for problems identified
- Develop computer code for algorithms and for extracting and cleaning large amounts of real data provided from operations
- Write papers for submission to top journals from research contributions
- Possess Master's Degree in Operations Management/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain Management/Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent computational and programming skills.
- Excellent mathematical modelling skills and skills to develop new heuristic and optimization algorithms for challenging problems
- Excellent computer programming skills in C/python, shell scripts and optimization software
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork awareness
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.