Research Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering
School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Design and fabricate scale-up electrode materials and bioelectrochemical systems for wastewater treatment and energy recovery
- Investigate the mechanisms of interfacial extracellular electron transfer on specific electrodes
- Conduct research independently
- Ph.D. Degree in Materials Science and Engineering, or related entering degree
- Expertise in electronics fabrication and characterization
- Well trained in electrochemical characterization
- Solid knowledge in materials fabrication and characterization, electro-optical characterization
- Possess strong self-motivation and exploration spirit
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.