Research Fellow, Energy Research Institute
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The scope of work would include conducting research in the fields of recycling ewaste.
- Setup rigorous protocols and characterize composition of various ewastes and their components
- Develop and execute experiments aims at the extraction and recovery of metals from ewaste
- Maintain laboratory notebook according to best practice standards
- Draft research publication
- Prepare technical reports for the program Pi and present data at regular group meetings
- Possess at least a PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and Material Science
- Strong backgrounds on chemical process
- Familiar with spectroscopic studies
- Good record of publications and IPs
- Show capacity to self-motivate
- Ability to conduct given projects with high degree of independence
- Ability to develop/synthesize new molecules and materials
- Research background of recycling of wastes, especially if using hydrometallurgy is advantageous
- Expertise in physical chemistry is advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are absolutely key
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.