The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering is looking for a Research Associate to work on a power asset health monitoring project.
- Conduct system modelling, stability analysis, and controller design for the project
- Expected to contribute inputs to the project report
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or related subjects
- At least one year of industrial working experience
- Expert knowledge in power systems and power assets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Able to work independently and in a team to realize proposed research work
- Able to publish journal papers
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.