Academic, Creative Industries Faculty
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Creative Industries Faculty
The Creative Industries Faculty is looking to establish a pool of sessional academics who can assist with teaching stretching across a broad range of study areas based within the Faculty (Bachelor of Creative Industries) or in one of its three Schools:
- Creative Practice
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in an area relevant to the Creative Industries
- Relevant and current industry experience
- Experience of teaching
- Demonstrate a willingness to undertake an induction to QUT and complete mandatory on-line training as required for all staff at QUT
Successful applicants contacted by Unit Coordinators and provided with semester based sessional teaching contracts that match your profile. Your resume will remain on file for 12 months.
If the appointee is teaching across more than one unit a separate appointment will be provided. Sessional contracts should only be accepted if the appointee is confident that they have the capacity to complete the appointed hours.
If you are interested in Sessional Academic work within the Creative Industries Faculty, submit your resume and select your area/s of interest. Please ensure that your resume includes relevant information in relation to your teaching practices and results.
For further information about the positions, please contact email@example.com.
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the "begin" button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form